𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Hang in there, everyone. We are still on the upward slope. Be super cautious as we go back to work and school. In August through October, the US was seeing…

Continue Reading 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 – 𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. (cue Hamilton music)

Just like you, I want to get back to normal as soon as possible. I have a lot of hope for 2021, 90% because of vaccines (the other 10% because…

Continue Reading 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 – 𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. (cue Hamilton music)